The hottest party of the year is back for it’s 7th year in a row. Matinee Las Vegas is the best annual gay dance festival in Sin City, and it returns again, Memorial Day long weekend, May 26-29, 2017. With VIP passes on sale now, new venues, new host hotel, and a line-up of the hottest DJ’s, there are plenty of reasons to attend. Kick off summer with Matinee Las Vegas 2017!
1. America’s Biggest WaterPark Event. Party from Day to Night with all-new Fireworks.
2. New parties and new venues. Experience La Leche during the daytime at the Breathe Pool at the Hard Rock for the first time ever. Plus, Sunday night’s main event moves to an even bigger stage, The Joint, at the Hard Rock with The Game. All the events, excluding the waterpark, are all within steps of the host hotel.
Announcing our NEW Sunday Night Main Event at a NEW VENUE starring DJs IVAN GOMEZ + NACHO CHAPADO.SAVE $200 til TOMORROW. Don't Miss Out: www.MatineeVegas.comMATINEE LAS VEGAS FESTIVAL — 7-YEAR ANNIVERSARY???????? May 26-29 ???? Memorial Day Weekend➡ www.matineevegas.com
Posted by Matinée USA on Thursday, April 6, 2017
3. 24-hour liquor license. Las Vegas is the ultimate adult playground, and Matinee Las Vegas takes is to a whole new gay level. Leave everything behind and join the festival. With the best accommodation, hottest venues, and around-the-clock party experiences, you’l never hear ‘last call’.
4. Biggest DJ lineup ever for 7-year anniversary. Matinee USA goes all out to bring the best DJ’s from around the world to spin the hottest tracks and sets. The Matinee Las Vegas feature line-up includes Taito Tikaro, Phil Romano, Lydia Sanz, Nacho Chapado, Ivan Gomez, DJ Paulo, Paulo Pacheco, Cindel, Dani Toro, Nina Flowers, Corey Craig, Dan Slater, and Kitty Glitter.
5. The best part of Matinee Las Vegas is fulfilling your greatest fantasies. You can make it whatever you want it to be. Immerse yourself in the party. Bring your sexiest, dirtiest, and raunchiest desires. Gaymers will love the new addition of “The Game” or ‘sport that Speedo’ at the pool parties.
Year seven of Matinee Las Vegas 2017 promises to deliver an upgraded wow factor with party after party, plus plenty of amazing experiences. Grab your weekend passes now, pack your speedos and sunscreen, book your room at the host hotel, Serene (formerly the Rumor Hotel) for just $145, and get ready for the most fantastic party in Las Vegas. Hot guys, amazing parties, world-class DJ’s, all at the most amazing venues in Las Vegas means Matinee Las Vegas 2017 is going to be one to remember.