This article was published on October 21st, 2010
A pheromone (from Greek φέρω phero “to bear” + hormone from Greek ὁρμή – “impetus”) is a secreted or excreted chemical factor that triggers a social response in members of the same species. Pheromones are chemicals capable of acting outside the body of the secreting individual to impact the behavior of the receiving individual.
Recently I had the opportunity to check out Wet’s Pheromone lubricant and I would have to put it on the “try” list for a few reasons:
- The idea that there’s a personal lubricant available that is going to make your partner want you even more because it enhances your natural pheromones; that’s pretty cool.
- It’s a water-based lubricant, which is my favourite kind, plus it’s not going to stain the sheets and it cleans up easily
- It’s different – it’s not plain old boring lubricant – it’s going to spice up your sex drive.
- The taste is ok. It’s not my favourite by any means – I’d much rather have the taste of Wet’s Synergy + cool tingle, however, once Wet’s Pheromone starts to warm up, it does have a pretty intense aroma that will get you excited.
- It lasted about long as traditional Wet lubricant and does not make a sticky mess.
- It’s latex friendly
My recommendation on this product would be to give it a try. I think it can be a lot of fun. It might even re-kindle some passion and drive new and exciting sexual pleasure.
For more information about Wet Pheromone and where to purchase, visit their website.