This article was published on October 10th, 2012
Caring about your sexual health is important. Here are 5 great tips on how you can have fun, and have safer sex:
- Do not assume you know your partners HIV status. You have the right to ask your partner before having sex.
- If you choose to have sexual intercourse without a condom, get tested regularily. Do not assume you do not have HIV just because your last HIV test said you were negative.
- Get tested regularily for STI’s. Be aware and take action.
- When having intercourse with a condom, use lots of lube.
- Take care of your body. Talk to your health professional if you have questions.