This article was published on July 3rd, 2013
Gay guys have a big reputation to uphold. They are seen as being fun, outgoing, social, well dressed and have great style. Problem is, there are some gay men who just aren’t holding up their end of the bargain. So guys, here are 5 things that every gay man needs to do:
- Manicures. You need to get a manicure at least once a month. Seriously. No one likes looking at your dirty, broken and chewed up fingernails.
- Eyebrow waxing. Bushy, untrimmed eyebrows are disgusting. While you’re at the spa getting your manicure, get your eyebrows waxed. You should have two distinct eyebrows in an arch shape.
- Manscape. Yes, manscaping. Once a week get friendly with your razor and clean up your body hair from head to toe. Keeping yourself neat and trimmed is required throughout the year, not just for your birthday, holiday’s, vacations and the beach.
- Style. It’s not OK to always wear a tshirt and shorts for a night out with friends. Fine, it’s OK if you’re going for an afternoon at the beach, but if you’re going out for a night on the town, put on a nice, ironed, dress shirt and a sports jacket and a pair of dress shoes. And socks should match your pants, not your shoes!
- Dance. Get out on the dance floor and start having fun. There is absolutely no excuse for not knowing how to dance. Either take a class or go on YouTube and watch instructional dance videos.