This article was published on October 2nd, 2013
Gay men hook up. A lot! It’s reality. Hooking up is no longer taboo or much of a secret. In fact, most gay guys talk about hooking up regularly with their friends. They compare notes, share stories, and tell every single dirty detail. It’s what gay guys do.
If you’re newly single, just coming out, or looking to improve your record, here is some key advice for hooking up:
- Always have at least one face photo, one body photo, and one cock photo before you meet up to avoid disappointment.
- Always shower, trim, shave and douche before you head out.
- Get their phone number in advance so you can text while on route so they don’t bail on you and say “oh I fell asleep”.
- Leave your wallet at home cause you aren’t paying for services rendered
- Don’t wear a belt. It makes things complicated and wastes precious time.
- Bring a safe-sex pack including condom and lube. Safety first.
- Put your phone on silent and leave it in your jacket or hoodie when you arrive.
- Eat gum on the way over and spit it out before getting to the front door. Fresh breath is important.
- Wear slip on shoes for a quick getaway in case it’s a bad meet-up.
- Never wear watches or jewelry – it can scratch, get stolen or left behind. No point in losing your favourite accessories, right?
- Always wear nice underwear, but never your best, in case it gets left behind or he wants to keep it.
- Don’t wear socks with holes in them; that’s an instant turn-off.
Hopefully these tips help improve your hook-ups. Do you have any tricks of the trade? Share them on this blog post. Helping others is important, right?