This article was published on November 1st, 2014
- Beards are bad ass. It doesn’t matter if they are a mountain man, or part of a motorcycle gang, they are server a ‘I don’t give a fuck’ realness.
- Because they can. Some guys have a massive outrageous collection of hair on their face. They might just not like shaving or maybe they feel they don’t need to. Maybe they are just doing what they live and not worried about other judgmental bitches that want to gossip and throw shade. Meanwhile, he probably drives a nice car and lives in a beautiful downtown condo. He has his shit together and isn’t out looking for your approval. He does want what he wants, and will walk his bears straight into Louis Vuitton and buy the store out.
- Beards are trendy. Don’t ask someone with a beard; ask the public. Beards have a way of being in style in popular culture. There is something regal and sophisticated about being a bearded man, but they can still have that rugged persona if they want to. It’s the best of both worlds.
- No need for razors. You, no him, will be spending hard-earned cash that you could be using to buy Stoli vodka.
- Good lovin’. It’s no secret that men with beards are sensual and passionate lovers. If that is what is important to you, then get a man with some scruff. He will deliver.