This article was published on November 9th, 2014
- Neglecting personal hygiene. This one can go so many different ways, but there are a few points that stand out more than others. First up, general cleanliness when going into a sexual situation. Some men do enjoy the aroma of a sweaty man—but, generally, most prefer their men to smell fresh and dewy. If you get into bed and smell like a locker room, odds are your partner is going to forget about fucking pretty quickly. Bad breath. If you go in for a kiss and your hot breath gets to your partner’s face before you do, the kiss probably won’t happen. If you know you like to kiss, sanitize your mouth. Make your breath reminiscent of a cool day in the arctic.
- Getting distracted. Cell phones should not be a part of your sexual escapades. If you hear your phone, either from a phone call, from a text, or even worse, a Grinder notification, leave it alone. Your partner will not be amused if you halt your activities to respond to a message or to take a call. Don’t try to watch TV at the same time, either. Record your favourite shows and watch them later.
- Being an inattentive lover. If you are rushing and trying to get to the finish line, chances are that you aren’t paying close-enough attention to your partner’s needs. It’s possible to have a good quickie, but if there’s no reason to rush—don’t. Pay attention to the sounds your partner makes. Do they moan furiously when you bite their nipples? Does your partner prefer to have their ass nibbled and tongue-fucked? Do they like being fucked like it’s their last night on earth, or do they like it gentle and slow? If you can’t answer any of those questions, you need to start being more attentive.
- Boring sex. No one said sex needs to stay the same. You, and whoever you’re fucking, need to figure out how to keep the heat alive. If you can describe each sexual encounter perfectly, with little deviation between them, things are getting stale. Try talking to your partner and find out what new things they’d like to try—whether that be toys, food, or even a third member.
- Dirty bottoms. This technically could have gone under neglecting personal hygiene, but it really deserves a section all its own. If you are a bottom, and you know you’re going to get fucked six ways from Sunday, then learn how to douche, properly. There are a few options out there that can get your ass ready to be fucked, but the trick is actually using them. Going into sex knowing you haven’t cleansed your anal region is terribly inconsiderate in regards to the person about to fuck you. Also, it’s embarrassing for you. Is that really how you want a top to remember sex with you? Instead of a tight ass and a hot fuck, he will be trying not to vomit from the smelly and messy memories.