This article was published on December 2nd, 2014
- The music at gay venues is simply put, the best. Besides going to a concert or rave, DJ’s at gay bars or clubs play new hits and older classics. The tunes are sexy, upbeat and make you feel pumped or that you want to pump someone. Yes, some of those house songs are that sexy.
- The crowds are amazing. Being in a crowd full of gay people but it can be electric. Everyone wants to have a great time! People are friendly, polite and honest with you about what they feel and think. It’s awesome!
- The service is great. At straight bars it always happens that the bartender serves girls first, even if they just obviously cut in line. It’s funny because for the most part, it’s the men spending the money but they aren’t treated with any respect or real service. This doesn’t happen to guys at a gay bar or club. Guys, regardless of their sexual orientation, always get amazing service, even when the place is packed. It makes you feel good when your bartender is attentive, even if it’s only because he thinks you’re cute. It must be said the bouncers are much more polite too. They don’t seem to be douchey like the ones in straight clubs or bars.
- The venues look and feel better. Every stereotype has some merit and for the most part it’s true that gay men are more likely to be well kept. This affinity for looking your best seems to translate in the way the venues are designed and decorated. Some of the biggest gay night clubs are conducive to a really great party, especially the by the way they are designed, the decor, lighting and most importantly, the sound.
- You get hit on. Who cares if it’s a guy or girl? Another human being is basically telling you that you are attractive. That if you were willing, they would please you because you look that good. It’s definitely a big confidence booster!
Keep in mind that your attitude has a lot to do with your experience. If you go out wanting to have a great time with some amazing people, go to a gay club or bar.
Please, feel free to add anything missed in the comments below.