This article was published on December 16th, 2014
Navigating life can be difficult for straight guys. They can’t exactly go sharing their emotions with the buddies or girl friends without letting down their masculine image, and they struggle to stay on top of the latest trends. Every straight guy needs a gay best friend, and here are awesome 7 reasons why:
- Gay guys have lots of hot girl friends. If they like you, he might put in a good word for you.
- From fashion to hygiene, gay men are on top of it all. They can easily help you get that David Beckham look you’ve always wanted.
- They are sensitive to your feelings. Most of your buddies don’t want to hear your sob story, but your gay friend has the empathy of a girlfriend, but understands what it means to be a guy.
- You’ll always get an honest opinion on your level of attractiveness and it’s a nice compliment coming from another guy.
- From the best restaurants to the hottest clubs, gay men know where to go. They’ll even introduce you to the latest music and all the hottest trends.
- You’ll quickly find out if you’re gay or not. Chemistry doesn’t lie.
- Gay men go through a lot growing up and coming out, so they are more in tune with happiness in life. It’s awesome to have these kind of people around you, no matter where they put their penis.
And just as importantly, a gay man needs a straight friend so when something breaks at home, he can come rushing over with a giant tool box to fix it and to make sure it’s done right.