This article was published on February 7th, 2015
We can all agree that every one has faults. Nobody is perfect. It’s that simple. You can’t control how tall you are or how big your dick is… but there are things that you are completely in control of and gays need to stop doing some of them. Here is a short list of things that all of you need to stop doing right now!
- Stop cheating! Need we say more? Don’t be an asshole and have some respect for your partner. It’s not too much to ask. Not if you care about your relationship. Cheating will hurt your partner.
- Stop sleeping around without protection! There is this thing called HIV/AIDS. Also that isn’t the only risk. Herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and syphilis. Chlamydia burns y’all. Use a condom and take PrEP. Most LGBT community centers provide condoms for free.
- Stop spending more than you can afford! Sure everybody likes a sharp dressed man in a Prada suit, but if you’re eating at Taco Bell and can’t afford to put gas in your car, you look like an idiot. Your ass is going to be dressed all nice eating a chalupa sitting on your fucking couch. Nobody likes a broke ass bitch. Live within your means.
- Be honest. It’s easy and people hate liars. If you are going to hang out with your friends don’t tell your partner that you are going to visit your parents. They will find out, then you have lost all trust. Just tell the truth and communicate. If you do that then your relationship will be stronger.
- Stop doing drugs! Nobody wants to date a fucking junkie or a tweaker. Drugs are not cool despite what your crackhead friends may tell you. They just want somebody to smoke crack with him. Just say no!
Keep drinking, keep gambling and eat whatever you want… you don’t want to be completely boring.