This article was published on March 14th, 2017
We all wish we had 6-pack, washboard abs like the guys we see in porn, on film, at the beach, dancing at circuit parties, and in magazines. How do we step away from being Clark Kent and into being our own personal muscular superman? Obtaining an ideal body is actually within reach, you just need to know how to go about successfully securing the ideal body for yourself. It isn’t easy. Nothing in life really is. But success is eminent, as long as you walk the path to get there. Here are 5 essential things you need to follow in order to get the 6 pack abs of your dreams.
- Know your body. Not all of us are destined for Schwarzenegger greatness. However, we do all have the potential for personal body greatness. Knowing your testosterone levels is a great place to start. We need this vital ingredient to make muscle in the first place. Taking a testosterone supplement can help repair muscles faster, which leads to bigger, stronger muscles after lifting heavy weights at the gym. Cycle 60 days on, 30 days off.
- Realize it is going to take a lot of work. Obtaining the body of your dreams means committing to changing your life. It is essential that you work-out 2-3 hours a day lifting weights, plus completing 20-30 mins high intensity cardio daily. It takes years of dedication to exercise to obtain the 6 pack. Your body and washboard abs weren’t made overnight.
- Eating right is key. You need the right kinds of proteins and fibers in your diet. Fat blockers and fat burner supplementsare a great place to start. Foods like avocados provide protein and essential fat blockers while providing high energy. Lean turkey and white meat combined with a high fiber diet can guarantee greater success in a quicker fashion. Avoid sugar, alcohol, and carbs. Choose vegetable and protein for most meals, and you’ll be on the right track in no time. An 80/20 diet ratio is the way to go.
- Always have a water or protein shakein hand. Staying hydrated is necessary to obtain 6-pack abs. We need a constant supply of water to increase muscle rebuilding and protein for initial muscle gaining. It’s important to have nutrient intake six times a day, versus the status quo of three meals a day. So, even when you are able to divide your food intake into six times a day, protein and water are key ingredients to your 6-pack.
- Lastly, remember that cheat time is ok… 20% of the time. As stated above, Rome wasn’t built in a day. Your body is going to take a while to show but will deliver if you adhere to the advice given. Everybody needs time off and cheat time. This way the entire process feels more like a journey and less like an assignment of work. Pretty soon, you’ll be living the dream having the 6-pack abs everyone is jealous of.