This article was published on July 7th, 2017
If you want to bring all the boys to the yard this summer, it might be smart to keep cool and bring milkshakes. The Too Cool Chocolate Milkshake is a delicious alcholy beverage perfect for attracting the boys this summer. Made from real ice cream, chocolate, and some delicious Whiskey, the Too Cool is a yummy, refreshing drink that will keep you cool while satisfying your sweet tooth. Things are already heating up this summer, so sip on the Too Cool Chocolate Milkshake and try these other tips to avoid a heatstroke, out of the bedroom:
- Bring a spray mister, mister.
- Hydration station! Drink up that water!
- All shade, no tea: Stay in the shade when you can to avoid over-heating.
- Pools these days: Pools provide an excellent refreshing feeling.
- Get naked. The less clothes you wear, the cooler you’ll be. Summer = showing some skin.
Here’s what you’ll need for the Too Cool Chocolate Milkshake:
- 2 oz. whisky
2 oz. chocolate syrup
1 cup vanilla ice cream
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a chilled highball glass. For an extra kick, try adding protein powder.