This article was published on December 1st, 2018
As the year winds to an end and the holidays are in full swing, it’s easy to get swooped up in the mix of it all. This holiday season, spread the love and joy of good tidings to others less fortunate than yourself. Giving back is a great way to truly enjoy the spirit of the holidays while aiding others.
Here are 6 easy and thoughtful ways you can share the magic of Christmas throughout the holiday season:
- Send Christmas cards
- Volunteer at the LGBT center, at a soup kitchen, or other organization in need of help.
- Donate a gift to a children’s toy drive,
- Donate essentials such as cans of food, blankets, toiletries, and jackets to a homeless shelter or the LGBT center.
- Make a contribution to a LGBT cause.
- Pre-pay for the person behind you in line at the coffee shop.
The positive wave of energy you’ll create from doing nice things for people and spreading good tidings this holiday season will create a ripple effect of good. And you’ll feel great knowing you did something to help out humanity. For spreading good tidings, pat yourself on the bat, and treat yourself to A Good Tidings cocktail.
What you’ll need:
- 1.5 oz Stoli Blueberi
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz cranberry juice
- Club soda
Shake ingredients with ice. Strain into a Collins glass over ice and top with club soda. Garnish with a lemon wheel.
Enjoy and drink responsibly.