This article was published on May 20th, 2019
GURL! Put down that fucking cocktail and that weed brownie! Summer is basically here and we will not be settling for a flabby body this season. No one wants to hear about how you couldn’t get it together for speedo weather. No ma’am! Right now you have to get your ass in gear and get ready to slay this summer with the bodyodyody of your dreams! Here are six last-minute ways, one per week, to get beach-body ready this summer.
1. Cut your diet. Body builders and muscle studs will tell you, 80% of getting into shape is diet. Stop eating all fats, deep-fried foods, sugar, and carbs! There is zero nutritional value in these items. Stick to fresh fruit, vegetables, and low-fat meats like turkey, chicken, and lean beef that are high in protein. Cut all processed foods outta your life while you are at it.
2. Stop drinking. We know. This is gonna be a hard one, sis. But you have got to cut your caloric intake with all the alcohol you put in. Empty nutrition-less calories that do nothing for you but help get you laid and put more flab in your gut. If you must drink, stick to lower calorie drinks and cut out the fruit juices and sodas that are high in sugar.
3. Go to the gym and lift weights every single day for at least an hour. Yes, really. That’s what it takes. But if you adhere to a workout routine, you’ll begin to notice base results in under two weeks. You’ll be swoll AF, time summer rolls around if you stick to it and make it your life. Muscles on a man are just sexy, and you’ll increase your curve appeal instantly by adding mass to your muscles.
4. Do 30 minutes of cardio every day. This should just be something you change about your life forever: incorporating 30 minutes of cardio into your daily. Our bodies are machines that need to be kept moving in order to work more efficiently. Cardio every day is great for your heart, keeps the weight off, burns fat, speeds up your metabolism, improves your mood, and makes you feel accomplished. What’s not to like?
5. 15 minutes of ab exercises before bed every night. This one is killer, babes. But if you think about the reality that hot abs on a guy are one of the best features, you can imagine how great you would look with a hot 6 or 8 pack. Abdominal workouts help center you, build your core, and increase blood flow to your whole body. Now is the time than to build the Superman tummy muscles you’ve always dreamed of having.
6. Stop the late-night binge eating. It does you no good to get your workout routine down and shed pounds during the day if you are just packing them back on at night. Try to eat a big breakfast and lunch every day. Eat a solid dinner, too, but avoid eating anything 3-4 hours before you go to sleep. If you get late night cravings, you can suppress them by drinking a glass full of water.
BONUS: Drink extra water. Water is the single most important material the body requires and it is essential for getting in shape and retaining a balanced metabolism. You can do fun things with water like adding lemons, melon, strawberries, cucumber, or other fruit to give it flavor. Just make sure you consume plenty of it during the day. Adding an extra glass of water to your daily diet will do your skin and overall health wonders.
Now, go get that body summer ready!