This article was published on October 18th, 2019
They say that summer is the season to fall in love, but…what about autumn? Why can’t you fall head over heels in love with someone this autumn? The changing leaves smell of campfires, sexy jackets, hand holding, and cuddling on cold nights… it like fall was made to be for couples.
Fall in love this fall with these autumn dating tips and ideas:
- Take it slow. There’s no need to rush things.
- Keep it real. Show your true colors up front.
- If it gets cold, loan him your jacket. Chivalry is in, my friends.
- Stay safe/ Use condoms / Get on PrEP
- Be kind, rewind. Don’t hold grudges of sweat the small stuff.
- Don’t make yourself too available
- Be true to yourself
Everyone should have a good drink to celebrate new love. Why not have a Fall Fling cocktail to celebrate your new found autumn affair. The Fall Fling is like a new autumn romance or relationship: sexy, fast, sweet, and exciting in every sip.
Fall hard. Fall fast. Fall into a Fall Fling.
- 2 oz whiskey
- 1 oz lemon juice
- Rosemary sprig
- ¾ oz blackberry simple syrup
- Club soda
Add whiskey, lemon juice, rosemary, and blackberry simple syrup in a shaker filled with ice. Shake. Strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice. Top with club soda. Garnish with a fresh rosemary sprig.