This article was published on December 1st, 2020
Christmas wouldn’t be complete without carols. They melt our hearts and draw us into the cheerful Christmas spirit. Blue Christmas, the inspiration for this cocktail, is a Christmas carol made famous by Elvis Presley.
Carols have come a long way since then, getting modern renditions and takes. Here are the top ten Christmas songs and carols for 2020.
- “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” by Sam Smith
- “Santa Tell Me” (Ariana Grande)
- “All I want for Christmas” (Mariah Carey)
- “Like It’s Christmas” (Jonas Brothers)
- “Mistletoe” (by Justin Bieber)
- “Happy Christmas” (John Lennon)
- “Carol Of The Bells” (Lindsey Stirling)
- “Hey Sis, It’s Christmas” (RuPaul [feat. Markaholic])
- “Santa’s Coming For Us” (Sia)
- “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas” (by Michael Bublé)
- 1 ½ oz Stoli Blueberi
- ½ oz white crème de cacao
- ½ blue curacao
- ½ oz cream
Add all ingredients to a shaker filled with ice. Shake—strain into a sugar-rimmed rocks glass.
Enjoy and drink responsibly.