This article was published on December 2nd, 2022
It’s the holiday season and that means it’s time to get your sugar cookie fix.
The idea of a sugar cookie fix is pretty much all it takes to get you in a good mood. Just think about how delicious cookies can be: crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. And what do we love more than a warm sugar cookie? How about one that’s been dipped in chocolate? Or topped with sprinkles? The possibilities are endless!
Whether you’re looking for something sweet or savoury, here’s our recipe for making sugar cookies:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour (or 1 cup plus 2 teaspoons)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition; beat in vanilla until just combined. Stir in flour until combined, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary.
- If using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed for 1 minute; if using by hand, stir vigorously 3 times.Shape into 2-inch balls (about 6 to 8 per cookie sheet) and place on a prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Cool completely on a wire rack before serving with a Sugar Cookie Christmas cocktail.
- 1 oz Stoli Premium
- 1 oz vanilla Irish cream
- 2 oz half-and-half
Add all ingredients into a shaker filled with ice. Shake. Pour into a sprinkle-rimmed martini glass.
Enjoy and drink responsibly.