No Purchase NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: All sweepstakes, (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to any individual that is at least nineteen (19) years old at the time of entry and a legal resident of Canada, Quebec excluded, or the United States or the District of Columbia. Employees of sponsors and their related companies and agents are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, provincial, state, and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes is void in the Province of Quebec, Puerto Rico, and where prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes is intended for Canada and the United States of America only.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by TheHomoCulture.com and the affilliated sponsor outlined within the Sweepstakes description.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which are final and binding.
- How to Enter: For a chance to win the prize (described below), entrants must enter online at www.TheHomoCulture.com. Only one entry per person/email address during Sweepstakes period. If it is discovered in the ordinary course of the Sweepstakes that an entrant has entered more than once, the entrant will be disqualified. All Sweepstakes entries, including the personal information provided become the property of Sponsors and will be used pursuant to Sponsors’ privacy policies available at Sponsors’ websites. By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants consent and agree to the use of their name, address, likeness and photo for any advertising, publicity and marketing purposes, without compensation.
- Drawing: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing among all eligible entries. Limit of one prize per person. The odds of being selected depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The potential prize winner will be notified by telephone or electronic mail according to the information indicated on the entry form. The selected entrant/potential winner must respond to the prize notification within fourteen (14) days of contact by Sponsors, otherwise the prize will be automatically forfeited and another entrant will be selected by random draw.
- Requirements of the Potential Winner: Except where prohibited, the potential winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability release (the “Affidavit/Release”) and return the Affidavit/Release to Sponsors within seven (7) days of being notified. The potential winner will also be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone. If the potential winner answers the skill-testing question incorrectly, as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion, he/she will be disqualified and, at Sponsors’ discretion, an alternate potential winner shall be chosen from among all remaining eligible entries. The winner releases the Sweepstakes Sponsors, their directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation their advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize.
- Prize: One (1) winner will receive one (1) Grand Prize. Except as otherwise specifically provided for herein, no substitution or transfer of prizes or cash redemptions by the prize winner is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize if the prize is unavailable for any reason. Expenses not mentioned herein are the responsibility of the prize winner. Prize winner is responsible for reporting and payment of all taxes (including federal, provincial and local, if any) related to the prize.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, administration, or integrity of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including fraud, technical problem, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries properly received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in any disruptive manner. Any attempt by any entity to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of the law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entity to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsors and its officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) printing errors; (c) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or damage to persons, entities, or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Province of British Columbia. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
- Additional Facebook and Twitter terms: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the Sweepstakes. By entering you release Facebook and Twitter and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, from any and against any and all injury, loss, or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize.