This article was published on November 8th, 2014
Let’s face it, no one likes to douche, but it’s a necessary evil when having anal sex. Without douching, you risk smelly and embarrassing situations. There are so many other reasons why douching stinks.
- There’s the awkward feeling, like you have liquid sloshing around inside you. Chances are you do. “I just shit water!”
- You feel like you’re going to defecate at any moment, especially after sex. It’s the sensation that it’s all going to come out at any given time.
- Anal leakage!
- White satin sheets will not be your friend. If you haven’t got all the water out, and you’re having sex, and some of it spills out onto the bed… you can get that stain out. Ever!
- It’s can take forever to find the right anal douche kit for your ass. Some are too short, or too big, or you need to use lube just to get it in. Especially frustrating when you’re in a hurry or have a hot date that you want to be extra clean for.
- Hanging douche bags are gross. The water comes out, but then it can get sucked back up the hose. Totally nasty! The built in ones are epic.
- Douching is a fuck-shit ton of work. Tops don’t appreciate how much work douching is, or understand. All tops should be required to douche on a regular basis just to appreciate how much work that goes into it.
- You can’t have a booty call on 15 minutes notice. Douching isn’t a five minute process. Douching is a minimum 20 minute workout that takes time and practice. It takes time to let all the water drain out. UGH.
- Some people don’t douche. It’s gross.
- No one likes a shitty dick story.