This article was published on December 1st, 2021
We all know how eggnogs are a delicious Christmas tradition that have become synonymous with the holiday season. This sweet and creamy drink is best enjoyed while wearing your ugly Christmas sweater. Speaking of holiday traditions, what are some other rituals you abide by during the holidays?
Here are some ideas to make your holiday jolly and joyful:
- Grab a few friends or neighbours and go for Christmas caroling to sing a few favorites.
- Send a bunch of handmade cards or letters to your family and friends.
- Host a gingerbread or latke competition with your pals.
- Make your Advent calendar to get you ready for the Christmas countdown.
- If you are a movie fanatic, take one weekend to binge-watch Christmas movies.
- Watch a tree lighting activity within your town and drink in the glowing festivity.
- Give back to the community. Spread the holiday cheer and help out those who are less fortunate.
- 1 ½ oz Stoli Gold
- 1 oz almond liqueur
- 2 oz eggnog
Add all ingredients to a shaker filled with ice. Shake—strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with grated nutmeg.
Enjoy and drink responsibly.