This article was published on January 22nd, 2021
With COVID-19 still spreading rapidly and lockdowns making a comeback, dating has taken a huge hit. The usual date night spots no longer hold the same appeal. Indeed, you’ll be lucky to find any open.
However, you can still have an incredible date night with your special someone. You only need to get a little creative. Consider the following ideas for your wintery date night, along with the winter kiss cocktail – befittingly delicious for the occasion.
- Try a virtual museum tour
- Have a home-baking competition
- Enjoy a board game night with your special guy.
- Try a scenic drive around your neighbourhood.
- Have a romantic indoor picnic
- 2 oz gin
- 25 fresh mint leaves
- ¾ cup boiling water
- ½ oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz cranberry simple syrup
Steep mint leaves in a large, heat-proof measuring cup or bowl for five minutes. Combine gin, cranberry syrup, and lemon juice into a heated, sugar-rimmed mug. Strain the steeped mint into the mug. Stir.